The aim is to provide the best possible material for Building Services, Infrastructure, and Transportation to the students to prepare for the GATE Architecture/Planning Exam and Government Jobs. This book is helpful for UPSC Architect Exam, DDA, DMRC, ISRO, NBCC, Development Authorities, Jamia PG Entrance Exam, CEPT PG Entrance Exam, State PG Entrance Exam, Town Planner Jobs, and other PSU’s. This book deals with a wide range of contents related to Building Services, Infrastructure, and Transportation, covering each and every topic based on the current GATE syllabus. I am sure that this book will provide complete satisfaction to the readers.
Salient Features of the Book:
• Topic-wise presentation
• Maximum coverage
• Fully solved with hints and explanations
• Well-illustrated theory with solved examples
• Fully solved questions asked in UPSC Architect Exam, DDA, ISRO, DMRC, LMRC, West Bengal Exam, etc.
• Detailed solutions of GATE Questions
• About 750+ solved problems including practice questions covering topics related to Building Services, Infrastructure, and Transportation
While writing the book, I continuously kept in mind the requirements of the aspirants regarding the latest trends of competitive examinations as well as the most intricate concepts involved.
Suggestions for the improvement of this book will be greatly acknowledged and incorporated in the next edition.